Sustainable High-Tech 4BR Home
- Property ID: 4742
- Year Built : 2012
- Lot size : 11.000,00 m2
- Attachments : Download
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ area
- Beach property
- Cel service
- Close to schools
- Close to shops
- Furnished Partially
This Sustainable High-tech 4BR home is the definition of eco-luxury. There wasn’t a detail left amiss during the design and build. There were years of careful thought about the impact, health, ease of use, low energy footprint, and sustainability. The highest-rated energy-saving products were installed to make your dream life in tune with forward-thinking standards.
- Haiku fans that smartly turn on-off with your movement as you ease in and out of spaces.
- Roof top windows force rising hot air out of the home as the lovely tropical breezes waft through the home with cooler air.
- Solar and battery systems to keep the home sustainable, and, with a low footprint. Therefore, this smart control system switches electricity to battery backup during power outages in 17 milliseconds!
- Pex tubing for water lines to keep your family safe from off-gassing from simple PVC pipes and corrosion from copper and iron pipes.
- LED lights throughout the house.
The many features
The owner/designer of this Sustainable High-tech 4BR home meticulously planned it for years. He fully designed every nook and cranny. Tropical hardwoods, handcrafted, sanded to perfection and installed throughout give this home a truly luxurious feel in the midst of this tropical dry forest. There is granite throughout the home in all the bathrooms and the chef’s kitchen. A fully serviced wet bar with refrigerator rounds out the second-floor terrace. The kitchen is a masterpiece of comfortable design and the highest technology. Stainless steel appliances round out this space.
This is one of the few homes designed with a garage. There is underground storage here that will serve beautifully as a wine cellar, master lockout, or place to store your precious personals while you rent the home. The gas tanks used for cooking have their own safe storage outside. They are easily accessible for the occasional fill-up.
Calls from the passing Howler Monkeys, a mainstay in Costa Rica, will thrill you on a daily basis. Every day in this area provides relief from stress. The ocean is literally just a five-minute drive down the road. The fresh organic vegetables can be delivered to your door along with the local fisherman’s catch of the day and all at prices that make the first world seem expensive. The weather here is constant. You’ll be coddled by endless days of the requisite wear of T-shirts, flip flops, and shorts. Local culture will astound you whether it be the annual ‘fiestas’ with horse parades and parading bulls, typical Guanacasteco horseman making their daily rounds, or the local fisherman walking up the beach with genuine happy smiles due to a hearty lobster catch.